A wise man once said “Plan for the worst and hope for the best.”
We at the Dataw Island Marina take this to heart. Our Storm Haul-Out Reservation Program assures that in the event of an impending named storm, that we will have an organized plan already in place and ready to execute; that we will be able to provide the necessary equipment to store boats; and that our members and clients will receive priority service.
Details of the plan may be reviewed in the contract and include:
– Priority haul-out in case of a named storm, performed on a schedule to be determined by Marina staff
– Land-based storage during the storm event
– Haul-in service after the storm event
- Priority haul-out in case of a named storm, performed on a schedule to be determined by Marina staff
- Land-based storage during the storm event
- Haul-in service after the storm event
- Should a named storm not necessitate haul-out during the contract period, each boat will receive one complimentary haul-out in December, January, or February
- (Additional storage time will be sold on an as-available, as-requested basis)
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the program, and to reserve your space now.