A wise man once said “Plan for the worst and hope for the best.”
Inquire with the Marina about Program Openings
We at the Dataw Island Marina take this to heart. Our Storm Haul-Out Reservation Program assures that in the event of an impending named storm, that we will have an organized plan already in place and ready to execute; that we will be able to provide the necessary equipment to store boats; and that our members and clients will receive priority service.
Details of the plan may be reviewed in the contract linked below and include:
- Priority haul-out in case of a named storm, performed on a schedule to be determined by Marina staff
- Land-based storage during the storm event
- Haul-in service after the storm event
- Should a named storm not necessitate haul-out during the contract period, each boat will receive one complimentary haul-out in December, January, or February
- (Additional storage time will be sold on an as-available, as-requested basis)
With limited space at the Dataw Island Marina, spots in the program will be considered confirmed only once the proper paperwork and payment have been received.
Current Dataw Island Marina customers receive priority to secure a spot in the program. Any spots not claimed and paid in full will be released to the public. Once the program is full, additional requests will be honored on an as-available basis and dependent on the discretion of staff, with a focus on safety first
Also good to note — If the service is NOT needed during “hurricane season” boaters with confirmed reservations get a complimentary haul-out in the winter for service (Dec., Jan., or Feb.).
All reservations will be confirmed. If you do not receive confirmation, please reach out to the Marina directly:
Let the Dataw Island Marina and Marine Tech handle your boating maintenance.